OH my. I apologize for the lack of posting. But have no fear, this past weekend was a Holiday Explosion. First, let's recap the week... I went to physical therapy and had some tissue immobilization done on the ankle/foot. I really like the new Doc. He'd like to see me running asap. So he wins in my book. So my running spirits are back up! Thanks for all of the great comments on my last post! Now onto the weekend of fun!!!

The Nutcracker
The boyfriend and I went to see the Nutcracker. It was awesome! I love watching ballets. The dancers are soo impressive. We bought really cheap college tickets but it was still wonderful. I was so happy we went. Then directly after that...

Holiday Beer Potluck Party
We hosted a Holiday Beer Potluck Party. I only had a morning after photo...

it was a lot of beer! Everyone brought great beer and it was a wonderful party. My brother and three of our friends came down from Dallas as a surprise! It was awesome! We had so much fun. I was super happy they came and was really surprised.

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party
Saturday night was a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party and I believe the next picture explains it all. Please note, the boys sweaters were homemade... I love the photo of the boyfriend wearing a snowman and eating a snowman... love it!

Trail of Lights
Sunday, we ventured out to the opening of Trail of Lights held at Zilker Park. It's a 1.25 mile long display of lights. It was way too crowded. We should not have gone opening night.

Whew. Okay onto..

Bootie Buster Challenge Week #1
Monday: run 4 miles = 4 points
Thursday: stretching 15 min + resistance bands (arms) 15 min = 1.5 points
Friday: walk 1 mile = 1 point
Sunday: walk 3.5 miles + resistance bands (arms) 15 min + abs 15 min = 5 points

Total: 11.5 points

Not as many points as I would like, but I am still happy.