Before I tell you what is SO outrageous.. let me tell you about my recent workouts.
Wednesday - 1 mile (on treadmill) + 45 min of "the toughest spin class of the semester" (where I almost puked.)
Thursday - 3 mile run/walk at town lake... left foot issues... not a good "run"
Friday - walk 3 min / run 30 min / walk 3 min = 3.33 miles on treadmill... decent run.
I went running on the treadmill today so that I could get a workout in since I was going to happy hour. I do love a happy hour. It was the last day of classes so me and a bunch of people from my department went to drink. Fun times.
On to the outrageous-ness...
The man is out of control. and quite impressive. and somehow annoying too. Here are some of his accomplishments (provided by Wikipedia):
- 350 miles in 80 hours and 44 minutes without stopping (2005)
- North Face Endurance 50: fifty marathons in fifty U.S. states in fifty consecutive days
- inaugural South Pole Marathon in running shoes
- 148 miles in 24 hours on a treadmill (2004)
- single-handedly completed the 199 mile Providian Saturn Relay six times