I made it home to my parent's house and it's nice to be home. On Tuesday, I watched the season finale of The Biggest Loser. I love that show. I have only watched the last few episodes but I am addicted. Everyone looked so awesome! Michelle lost 110 pounds! That's insane. I wish I could see the past 5 seasons.. So I missed my workout on Tuesday afternoon but then I watched the finale and I was so inspired I hurried to the gym! I was only able to crank out 30 minutes on the elliptical before the gym closed. Since finals are over, the gym has different hours. I was really glad I did. 


I went to the physical therapist on Monday and Wednesday. I am feeling better about the whole thing and they said I could do running and walking intervals. Oh and I went to a spinning class on Friday. Tonight I tried running and walking intervals. It was nice. I used my parents treadmill which was nice. Also, I just found out they have On Demand! I am super excited. I think I'll try a yoga video (On Demand).

My mom turned 60 tonight so my brother and I made a delicious dinner consisting of:
:: pork tenderloin with balsamic gravy
:: roasted potatoes with rosemary
:: glazed carrots
:: brussels sprouts with bacon
:: butternut squash soup (not homemade..)

Yummy! I also baked a cake with 60 candles. Awesome, but almost a fire hazard.


HBBC Update:
Monday: Spinning 1 hr + 30 min stretching = 5 pts
Tuesday: 30 min elliptical + 30 min stretching = 3 pts
Wednesday: 30 min stretching = 1 pt
Thursday: 3 miles = 3 pts