Friday, I went to another hot yoga class. I am not sure how it was possible, but I sweated more than I did the first time I went to a class. I left feeling awesome and disgusting all at once. I met up with a friend that also goes there. I like having friends that workout. It's encouraging. Then, I went out to eat with some friends. After dinner, we went out to celebrate my friend's birthday and played a lot of shuffleboard. I love it! I also won... so that helps.

Today, I wanted to run 6 miles. But my foot felt a little tender... so I decided to let it rest. I am not sure if it is sore because of the 4.5 miles or from the hot yoga. My foot cramped in yoga. I think I am just worried! I hope I can run tomorrow...

I took a picture of my breakfast this morning. I had coffee and vanilla yogurt with granola and berries. Tasty as usual...

Then I went to the Austin Public Library and checked out two books.. I'll let you know as a I read them. I've decided I am not paying for books anymore. Then I just unpacked and cleaned my room. Tonight, my roommate made me dinner and I watched a movie with the boyfriend. Very relaxing :)