Whew. Apparently, I have been missing in action! The last time I posted was Sunday... I guess I have been busy. I think a bullet list is in order.
- School started, reminding my adviser that work should be getting done
- Presidential Inauguration, amazing! I am very excited to see what happens.
- I found Podcasts, check out This American Life
- LOST. soooo much happened in the premiere. It was pure madness.
- Biggest Loser. OMG, I was shocked. I could not believe they kept Joelle. Also, I feel sorry for Bob. Detroit did not look like a walk in the park...
Monday, I went to hot yoga for 90 minutes. It was as sweatastic as usual.
Tuesday, I ran around my neighborhood for 37 minutes to ensure that I would run 3.5miles. I figure I usually run about 10:00-10:30 but when I don't know where the next mile marker is located, I tend to be on the slower side. I found some great hills so I was pleased with the workout. I need to learn the streets better (I just moved there...) so I can gmap-pedometer the route.
Wednesday, REST! Yippeee!
Thursday, I ran 4 miles at Town Lake. Since that trail has mile markers, I have splits and I am quite pleased with these times.
Tonight, I am going to a hot yoga class. I am dreading it.. but I know once I go I will be happy I went...
Have a great Friday!!!