Let me recap my workouts... I haven't posted since Monday... oops.

Tuesday: 3 miles on the treadmill while watching the Biggest Loser.. 3 TVs away from the TV in front of me.. Luckily, I did not have a creak in my neck.

Wednesday: weight training (25 min) + swim class + 20 min yoga for runners from yogadownload I loved it. They have a lot of 20 minute classes for FREE. I like FREE.

Thursday: 2.5 miles on trail.. (9:48 / 10:00 / 5:10 = 24:58) terrible run. my foot hurt, my ipod died, i was cold and therefore my 5 mile run became 2.5 miles.

Friday: REST!

Tomorrow I am scheduled for 11 miles and I am pretty excited.

In other news, go listen to This American Life. I just realized you can stream episodes. Yesterday, I listened to Switched at Birth while I was working at school. It was really interesting.