Mica tagged me! This was fun to fill out. I hope you enjoy. 


4 Favorite Memories of 2008:
:: Finishing my 1st Triathlon 
:: Camping at Big Bend National Park
:: Buying a car
:: Dinner at Uchi 

4 Favorite Movies of 2008:
:: High Fidelity (I saw it in 2008....)
:: Spirit of the Marathon
:: The Dark Knight
:: Wall E

4 Favorite Foods of 2008:
:: Slow Churned Ice Cream
:: Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
:: Laughing Cow Cheese
:: Soup

4 Places I loved in 2008:
:: Austin, Tx
:: Fredericksburg, Tx
:: Hamilton Pool 
:: Lambert's (Fancy BBQ)

4 Things I Liked in 2008:
:: Running
:: Biking 
:: Reading 
:: Blogging

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in 2009:
:: Finishing a Half Marathon
:: Danskin Triathlon
:: Graduating from Graduate School
:: Getting a "Real" Job

4 People I Tagged:
:: Jen 
:: Angela 
:: Alisa
:: Jess